Enterprise Risk Manager (ERM®)Certification
About The ERM® Certification Program
The Enterprise Risk Manager (ERM®) Certification Program has been designed by practitioners for practitioners with the aim of creating a global pool of qualified risk management practitioners.
The course is well suited to those in senior management positions where a thorough understanding of the strategic aspects of business, as well as the advantages of and approaches to ERM will sharpen their competitive advantage. The program would also be of benefit to anyone who wishes to be involved in or is being groomed to take on responsibilities in the area of risk management in their organisations, including non-risk management professionals.
This certification program will equip participants with the practical tools to be able to successfully guide their business strategically and operationally as well as to effectively implement ERM in their organisations. Organisations, meanwhile, will benefit from having a pool of experienced and qualified strategically aware managers, conversant with ERM® methodology, who will be able to manage and steer their organisations in the best strategic direction.
This certification program has been drawn up with the aim of achieving the following objectives:
1. To promote the establishment and utilisation of ERM as a Strategic Management tool to enhance performance and to drive Commercial Sustainability as well as Organisational Agility and Resilience
2. To establish minimum acceptable ERM standards for all classes of management professionals.
3. To provide an environment for the structured professional development of professionals.
4. To promote the concept of ERM at all organisational levels across all industries.
5. To encourage the adoption of best practices in ERM.
6. To provide participants with a better understanding of the inter-relationship between the various management concepts critical in any successful ERM, Strategy and Business Continuity Management framework.
7. To demonstrate the significant advantages of ERM by putting the issues and approaches in a practical context.
8. To provide practical tools to our participants, for the successful implementation of these ERM approaches.
9. To allow participants to network with similar ERM practitioners, ERM thought leaders and professionals.
WHY THE IERP® ?: EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
The IERP® is committed in delivering this highly customized, interactive, practical, and full impact ERM workshop with your organisation, inter alia, the following benefits:
► Program is developed to international standards, yet customized to the local and your organisation’s Risk environment.
► Holistic approach with preliminary study by the IERP® to ensure that the program is customized to your organisation’s specific ERM challenges.
► Highly interactive adult-learning methodology to ensure proper skill transfer and utilization.
► Highly experienced Speakers with extensive strategic and practical experience to ensure a dynamic and lively program
ERM® Certification Calendar 2016
|March 2016 Intake||September 2016 Intake|
|Evolution of ERM Models and Standards||7||5|
|RCSAs and Internal Control Models||8||6|
|Market Risk, Credit Risk and Operational Risk||11||10|
|Project Risk Management||12||11|
|Investment Risk Management||13||12|
|Measuring Corporate Performance||14||13|
|Business Continuity Management||10||8|
|Implementing ERM as a Strategic Management Tool and Key Risk Indicators (KRI)||11 & 12||9 & 10|
+ Schedules are subject to change. While every reasonable steps are taken to adhere to the scheduled program, the IERP® reserves the right to change module dates, sites or location or omit modules, as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
Program is well-structured and helps me to understand how ERM can be practically and effectively be implemented to achieve the organisation’s objectives.- Senior Manager, Corporate Risk Department (Regulator, Exchange Holding Company