Who we are
Our website address is insterp.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect your personal data which you voluntarily provide to us through our Website such as your name, your contact information such as your address, email address, telephone number, information which is collected from you automatically such as your log-in information, browser type, operating system, and URL information, and such other information depending on the purpose of your visit to our Website.
We may use personal data that we obtain from you:
- in respect of personal details and contact information which you have provided to us, to identify you and personalise any communications with you;
- in respect of information which is collected from you automatically, to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so, as well as being part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of our Website;
- to carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, our products and services and to help us better understand your requirements and interests;
- to target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests, and to make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable;
- depending on the extent of consent obtained from you, to process, facilitate, administer and provide you with our products and services, to carry out, manage and maintain your relationship with us, your commercial transactions and dealings with us, to send you promotional materials relating to our products and services, or promote products and services of our partners or such third parties which we think may be of interest to you;
- in other circumstances, such purposes that are necessary or directly related to your relationship with us or where it is permitted under the applicable laws.
When we collect personal data from you through our Website, we will only do so when needed for fulfilment of one of the purposes set out above.
If you log in on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We limit access to personal data that we collect about you to our employees and third-party agents, who we reasonably believe need to have access to your information to provide you with the information or services you request from us. We have reasonable security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we ensure that our systems adhere to market security standard so as to help safeguard against such occurrences.
How long we retain your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Any questions, email us at email@example.com