About The Enterprise Risk Technician (ERT) Programme
About The ERT™ Certification Programme Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is everyone’s responsibility. Whilst senior management tends to understand this statement, there tends to be some confusion over it at middle and more junior Management levels. To support the activity and effective implementation of ERM in organisations by this group of professionals, the IERP® has created a world class and market leading certification program called ERT™ (Enterprise Risk Technician).
The ERT™ program provides a strong grounding in the fundamentals of ERM for those: • who are either starting out in ERM who wish to acquire basic knowledge to establish their ERM skills/competency and enable them to perform their coordinative function more efficiently; or • wishing to embark on a career in ERM but who lack practical experience and knowledge in ERM and/or its applications.
Enterprise Risk Technician
This certification program has been drawn up with the aim of achieving the following objectives:
1. To establish minimum acceptable ERM standards.
2. To provide an environment for the structured professional development of risk professionals.
3. To promote the concept of ERM at all organisational levels across all industries.
4. To encourage the adoption of best practices in ERM.
5. To provide participants with a better understanding of the inter-relationship between the various management concepts critical in any successful ERM, Strategy and Business Continuity Management framework.
6. To demonstrate the significant advantages of ERM by putting the issues and approaches in a practical context.
7. To provide practical tools to our participants, for the successful implementation of ERM. To allow participants to network with similar ERM practitioners, ERM thought leaders and other professionals.
8. To demonstrate the significant advantages of an Objective centric approach over a Taxonomy approach to ERM.
9. To ensure a working knowledge of ISO 31000.
“ “IERP is definitely the choice for someone who wants to pursue his or her career in risk management,The modules and the materials were relavant to my work. The case studies were practical case studies and the lectures were conducted by professionals with related experience. I am proud to be affiliated with IERP.” Senior Manager,Corporate Planning and Biomass - World’s Largest Palm Oil Exporter
“Overall, the program serves its purpose to provide us with adequate knowledge, basis and techniques to be applied in managing the enterprise risk management in our company. Sharing of actual experience amongst us was beneficial as a lesson learned. Good to know what others are practicing. The instructor of the program was excellent, able to make us understand the subjects presented easily and interestingly even though some of the subject matters are quite dull! Continue with the good work! My heartiest appreciation to Ramesh, Sue, Ian and everyone at the IERP® for the well-organized program.” Head of Corporate Risk Department - Regulator, Exchange Holding Company
“I thoroughly enjoy the classes and really appreciate the lessons learnt. The group discussions, case studies and examples to real life situations serve as a great platform in enriching my knowledge exposure. In all, the notes are really compact and comprehensive. It’s straight to the point.” Senior Executive, Risk Management Unit - Leading National Asset Management Company