Why join us?
The MIERM‘s mandate is to promote thought leadership, knowledge sharing and networking for the advancement of ERM and ERM Professionals in Malaysia. Our affiliations with leading worldwide ERM Institutes link us to global thought leaders in ERM. These affiliations also allow us to offer International ERM certifications currently conducted in Asia, Europe, Middle East and the USA. Our affiliations also allow us to conduct programs tailored specifically to the Malaysian environment for Malaysian ERM professionals.
To enable wisdom sharing and networking among ERM professionals and practitioners, the Institute holds tea talks, networking sessions, etc.
What’s the benefit?
Members of the MIERM are entitled to the following benefits:
1. Privileged access to a pool of qualified Enterprise Risk Managers should you have the need to hire/staff up your risk management department (subject to terms and conditions), etc.
2. Your organisation will have the option/opportunity to be featured in one of the future editions of the MIERM’s newsletter. This will increase your organisation’s profile generally, and specifically in relation to ERM.
3. Regular updates on any of the activities (group outing, social networking functions, trainings, conferences, networking sessions, etc.)
4. As a member, you will be able to enjoy special discounts/preferential pricing on all our training (other than certification) offerings /conferences /tea talks /networking sessions, etc.
5. Members of MIERM will be able to enjoy the above benefits in relation to all national and international affiliated organisations and be able to network with the members of those affiliated organisations.